Eternal Classics: 15 Iconic Holiday Movies To Binge on Hulu in November
Here's how to kick off your Huluday season.
As the holidays approach, streaming services have been busy decking the halls with Christmas movies old and new.
If you're a Hulu user, the platform has a number of classic films that are just begging to be revisited.
Hurry up to catch these two iconic movies leaving Hulu at the end of the month.
- Die Hard (1988) - The perfect way to start the holiday season is with Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman's legendary movie. Especially since it celebrates its 35th anniversary this year and is only streaming on Hulu until November 30.
- The Holiday (2006) - The second classic film streaming on Hulu until November 30th is the Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz starrer The Holiday, which follows an American and a British who swap homes for the Christmas break.
- Eight Crazy Nights (2002) - Adam Sandler lends his voice to the protagonist of this animated Hanukkah musical, which follows an alcoholic with a criminal record who embarks on a journey of reformation thanks to the miracle of the holiday season.
- Deck The Halls (2006) - Christmas competition between two neighbors (Matthew Broderick and Danny DeVito) goes too far.
- Miracle On 34th Street (1947) - The true Christmas classic follows Kris Kringle, a department store Santa who everyone believes is an actor while he claims to be the real Santa.
- Miracle On 34th Street (1994) - The remake of the classic story features a new version of Kris Kringle, who is hired to play Santa in a giant department store chain and claims to be the real deal.
- The Family Stone (2005) - When a man (Dermot Mulroney) brings his girlfriend (Sarah Jessica Parker) to visit his family for the holidays, things go awry and the protagonists are forced to reevaluate their lives.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) - Kermit the Frog as Bob Cratchit? Yes, please. The Muppets' retelling of the classic Dickens tale never gets old.
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006) - The third installment in the Santa Claus franchise follows the battle between Tim Allen's Santa and Martin Short's Jack Frost.
These six holiday movies are coming to Hulu on November 23.
- Elf (2003) - The story of Will Ferrell's Santa's elf on a journey to discover the truth about his origins turns 20 this year. It's definitely worth a rewatch.
- Four Christmases (2008) - Can you believe it's been 15 years since this movie premiered? After being caught in a lie, the unmarried couple (Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon) have to visit all their relatives during the Christmas holidays, which is never a good sign.
- Jack Frost (1998) - Another classic that celebrates its anniversary this year is the story of Michael Keaton's Jack Frost, who is miraculously reincarnated as a snowman after his death and gets a chance to spend Christmas with his family.
- Fred Claus (2007) - Vince Vaughn stars as St. Nick's troubled brother who must return to the North Pole to make amends for his bad behavior.
- The Polar Express (2004) - Robert Zemeckis' story of a boy's journey to the North Pole holds a special place in the hearts of many viewers.
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989) - Chevy Chase's character just can't catch a break as he organizes the perfect Christmas. But what if happiness does not lie in perfection?